This episode is nigh unwatchable but as such was the perfect parody of an event of utter pointlessness that females and homosexuals (and pussy-whipped metrosexuals) nonetheless enjoyed, and of a monarchy that’s about as irrelevant as the moronic socialites who frequent their circles (and get to marry into the bucket loads of money money money). […]Read more "Best of South Park – 51 – Royal Pudding"
The goal of conspiracy theory is to shed light on ulterior motive. Government and celebrity are easy targets because you only trust these so far as you can tolerate them above and beyond their normal role in society, which is entertainment in both cases. This is the reality for government because policy merely dictates what […]Read more "Illuminati: oligarchy for illiterates"
“Despite the best pilot on a major/big/growing network in the recent memory of whomever was keeping track, it promises more than it can deliver, and its ratings just aren’t high enough.” People is stupid, in other words. If Game of Thrones were cancelled tomorrow, people would probably start killing themselves. But the free world might be doomed […]Read more "Benched (2014)"
50. Chickenpox (Season 2, Episode 10) Got herpes? Get it while you’re young. “See that X-Ray, that’s your ass. See that line, that’s your ass collapsing.” -Terrence, to PhilipRead more "Best of South Park – 50 – Chickenpox"
49. Cartman’s Silly Hate Crime 2000 (Season 4, Episode 02) Season 4 is one of the weakest in South Park history, but this episode is an exception, attacking the absurdity of hate crime legislation, the juvenile prison system, and feminism all at once. “Why don’t you chicks go wash some dishes or get pregnant or […]Read more "Best of South Park – 49 – Cartman’s Silly Hate Crime 2000"
48. Weight Gain 4000 (Season 1, Episode 02) If this episode offends you, you could be a moron. It’s only the second to air in the show’s running history, but already the platform is laid out for Cartman to play the antagonistic anti-hero who calls it like he sees it, and the boys + Wendy […]Read more "Best of South Park – 48 – Weight Gain 4000"
47. Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (Season 8, Episode 12) Stupid whores exposing themselves on camera then getting sold out by their moron boyfriends? Just deserts? “You’re such a stupid whore Bebe.” –Kelly “Thanks.” -Bebe. The psychology of a whore is simple: it’s my body and I can do with it what I please. Yet, […]Read more "Best of South Park – 47 – Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"
46. Summer Sucks (Season 2, Epsiode 08) This episode really gives the feel of the joy of early childhood, and sorta feels like someone looking back at good times. “Your parents are dead? Goddamn you suck Pip.” -CartmanRead more "Best of South Park – 46 – Summer Sucks"
45. Crème Fraiche (Season 14, Episode 14) If you’re a cooking buff who watches food channels, you might like the idea of this episode, until it lewdly destroys any wholesome excitement you may have for the profession. “…he was sitting on the toilet flambé-ing a porkchop.” -Sharon But if you’re watching South Park, you may […]Read more "Best of South Park – 45 – Crème Fraiche"
44. All about Mormons (Season 7, Episode 12) Fuck mormons (j/k). Still in the same mood from earlier in Season 7 for revisiting US history, Parker and Stone look back to the origins of Mormonism to try and explain why Mormons are the way they are. They more or less succeed, taking the most balanced […]Read more "Best of South Park – 44 – All About Mormons"